Judy Wolff Library Check Out Procedures
Please contact the library to reserve items well in advance of time needed.
- Prior to requesting materials, supply both work and home contact information to
Sarah Ryan-Wood via fax (612/706-0811) or
To request materials, call 612/638-1501 or make requests via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- A limit of 6 items may be borrowed at one time.
- Materials may be kept for 3 weeks unless special arrangements are made.
- As your school/district is responsible for the replacement of damaged or missing equipment, contact Sarah Ryan-Wood at 612/638-1501
if you encounter problems with library materials prior to their return.
- Return items in padded mailing envelopes or pack in boxes. Envelopes/boxes must be either stamped or marked "library mail."
- Mail or deliver materials to:
2 Pine Tree Dr, Suite 101
Arden Hills, MN 55112
Office hours: 8am to 4:30pm, M-F
Sarah Ryan-Wood, 612/638-1501 | email@example.com