Assistive Technology Library
Assistive Technology (AT) is any item, pieceof equipment, or product system, whether acquired commercially off the shelf, modified, or customized, that is used to increase, maintain, or improve functional capabilities of an individual with a disability. Metro ECSU's Special Education Programs offer extensive Library resources in the area of Assistive Technology. Individual AT components, may be checked out. To assist us in serving you, place your request for materials as far in advance as possible.
Returning Your AT Resources
- Uninstall all software that has been used.
- Return items promptly - within 3 weeks.
- Return items in person to:
2 Pine Tree Dr, Suite 101
Arden Hills, MN 55112
- Office hours are 8am to 4:30pm daily, M-F.
- Your school/district is responsible for replacing damaged or missing equipment.
File viewers (links open in new windows)
Sarah Ryan-Wood, 612/638-1501 | Sarah.Ryan-Wood@metroecsu.org