Annual Class Size Study
This study contains comparative information about metro district class sizes, in a detailed user-friendly format. Each participating district receives a free electronic copy of the report.
Composite Calendar for All Metro Districts
The Composite Calendar lists participating districts' holidays, teacher work days, conferences, as well as state and national educational conferences. This useful information assists educators when planning cooperative and individual school programs.
During the school year, Metro ECSU distributes free copies of its electronic newletter, edNews, to 32,000 educators in member school districts. edNews contains information about programs, services, events and resources for K-12 teachers, administrators, and special program staff. It is published four times per year.
Current Issue of edNews
Past Issues of edNews
- Metro ECSU edNews - December 2016 Vol. 24, No 2.
- Metro ECSU edNews - September 2016, Vol. 24, No. 1
- Metro ECSU edNews - May 2016, Vol. 23, No. 4
- Metro ECSU edNews - March 2016, Vol. 23 No. 3
- Metro ECSU edNews - December 2015, Vol. 23 No. 2
- Metro ECSU edNews - September 2015, Vol. 23 No. 1
- Metro ECSU edNews -May 2015, Vol. 22 No. 3
- Metro ECSU edNews - September 2014, Vol. 22, No. 1
- Metro ECSU edNews - May 2014, Vol. 21, No. 4
File viewers (links open in new windows)
Annual Class Size Study & Composite Calendar
Cathy Macdonald, 612-638-1516 | email@example.com
Colleen Feller, 612/638-1511 | firstname.lastname@example.org