Metro ECSU Publications
During the school year Metro ECSU offers electronic publications to school districts.
Annual Class Size Study
This study contains comparative information about metro district class sizes, in a detailed user-friendly format. Each participating district receives a free electronic copy of the report.
Composite Calendar for All Metro Districts
The Composite Calendar lists participating districts' holidays, teacher work days, conferences, as well as state and national educational conferences. This useful information assists educators when planning cooperative and individual school programs.
During the school year, Metro ECSU distributes free copies of its electronic newletter, edNews, to 32,000 educators in member school districts. edNews contains information about programs, services, events and resources for K-12 teachers, administrators, and special program staff. It is published four times per year.
Current Issue of edNews
Past Issues of edNews
- Metro ECSU edNews - March 2020, Vol. 27, No. 3
- Metro ECSU edNews - December 2019, Vol. 27, No. 2
- Metro ECSU edNews - September 2019, Vol. 27, No. 1
- Metro ECSU edNews - March 2019, Vol. 26, No. 3
- Metro ECSU edNews - December 2018, Vol. 26, No. 2
- Metro ECSU edNews - September 2018 Vol. 26, No. 1
- Metro ECSU edNews - May 2018 Vol. 25, No. 4
- Metro ECSU edNews - March 2018 Vol. 25, No. 3
- Metro ECSU edNews - May 2017 Vol. 24, No. 4
- Metro ECSU edNews - March 2017 Vol. 24, No. 3
The list above links to an external site and may not be accessible for screen readers and other assistive technology devices. If you need our edNews in a different format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleen Feller, 612-638-1511, email@example.com
Cooperative Purchasing Services
A wide variety of products are available with our program, the Cooperative Purchasing Connection. Vendor contracts are established through a formal bid process conducted by Minnesota Service Cooperatives (MSC).
More About Services
Metro ECSU Membership
Active membership in Metro ECSU is open to each public school district which has chosen to join the cooperative by paying the appropriate membership fees. With membership districts can participate and vote in the governance of the co-op.
More About ECSU Membership